Sunday 28 May 2017

Failure is not failure its a new "Turning point " of your life.

Hello thinkers,

Everyone has a experience of failure I have too. But is it real failure ?? No I called it's turning point. I explained through my example that after engineering I thought that I will get good campus and will get good job with high package and etc., But I was fail to get it. Then I started preparation of UPSC and government exams but I am still getting failure in it. Now I am working in private company and still preparing myself for UPSC.   

But one thinking point is all that failure is real failure ?? Whatever u will tell but America was unwanted result for  Kristofer Columbus.

I think the people who got success from their unwanted result they made the more impression than the people who decided their goal and then achieved it. So in your life you are not getting what you want after giving your 100% you are not getting the thing which fulfilled your ambitions. The path you choose not leading you at what you want then don't be disappointed. Unwanted success will lead you like kristofer.

Unwanted results are the results which you never think about it in your life. Unwanted results express you that God has a superb goal for you which is much bigger than you desire goal.

Failure is not a failure it's a turning point.

No comments:

Post a Comment